Search here to get answers to your questions
The META EXCHANGE is a professional exchange with a complete trading interface. In this article we are going to review how to sell on the META EXCHANGE.
1. Navigate to the META EXCHANGE, make sure you are on the official https://meta-exchange.vision/home domain
2. Login your META EXCHANGE account (see How to Login into Your META EXCHANGE account)
3. You must select the coins you want to exchange, you can do this by opening the market tab located on the upper right hand corner of the screen
4. Then pick the pair you desire, for example if you want to sell USDT for META 1. You would select META1 from the top row of coins and USDT from the bottom.
5. From the Sell interface, click the numerical value next to the text “Highest Bid”. This will automatically input the market price into the price window.
6. Enter the amount of the coin you desire to SELL in the amount field and the total will auto populate.
7. Press SELL and confirm the transaction details in the preview window
8. Wait until you see the Transaction confirmation notification appear.