2. Log in by clicking on the blue menu on the top right, make sure you use your wallet name and 52 character password. (private key)
3. Click on the blue menu again and select where it says withdraw. At this time only withdrawals for ETH and USDT are supported, if you have META1, BTC, or any other coins, please trade it first for either USDT or ETH. If you are not familiar how to do so, please watch the following guide https://support.meta1coin.vision/how-to-sell-on-the-meta-exchange
4. The following window will pop up where you will type in all your information (Meta wallet name, email address, address where you wish to withdrawal and coin plus amount of coins you wish to withdraw). When you are done click withdraw. (You should receive an email from meta 1 exchange confirming your request)
5. Now click on the blue menu again and select where it says send.
6. Another window will pop up where you will type in meta1cold where it says to and then you will select the amount of coins you wish to send and the type of coin you wish to send (at this time only withdrawals for ETH and USDT accepted). Please not that you must have some META1 coins in your wallet in order to pay for fees. At this time withdraw fees are 0.00034 which should be less than 1 cent.